Pattaya Scuba diving internship packages are sold around the world as a multiple-dive-course package deal that takes you from your current scuba diving level to PADI Divemaster or Instructor. It is also possible to do internships to Master Scuba diver level. The real value of an internship is the experience gained while taking the courses that will lead you to be a working PADI Dive Instructor.
The Real Divers “Pay-As-You-Go Package” Pattaya scuba diving internships packages enable you to pay as you progress through the PADI system, saving you the financial heartache of having to part with thousands of dollars/ pounds/ euros in advance.
Pattaya Scuba Diving Internship Packages
So you really fancy the idea of becoming a PADI scuba instructor?
“What heaven it must be…
Just jump on a boat and sail to a tropical reef
Loads of friendly customers
Go Scuba diving
Back by 5 pm.
Swift pint or two and get ready for Pattaya’s nightlife.”
Well, we know that this is often a customer’s view of life as a dive instructor.
There are plenty of dive schools that won’t try to disillusion any instructor candidates who might share that view. They are ready to offer you the key to this wonderful world with a diving internship. In just six months you can go from novice to become a PADI professional instructor.
They will make promises that sound too good to be true – and you know what they say about something that sounds too good to be true…
In reality, it’s an expensive minefield out there. You could easily lose an arm and a leg.
Be warned, some internships can seriously damage your wealth. With hidden costs and tying you into long term inflexible contracts, its a lot of money to put down without knowing everything.
To make sure you get the best deal, we will take you behind the scenes and reveal some of the factors we believe you need to know.
After this, you’ll be in a much better position to judge the quality of each course you check out and understand why the costs of an internship around the world vary from US $7,000 to $14,000.
“Why Real Divers?”
Why is the Real Diver’s Pattaya scuba diving Internship packages so much better? Both Peter and Neil Chandler have been through the whole PADI system from Open Water diver to PADI Dive Instructor in the late nineties and had the inspiration 15 years ago to create the original novice-to-instructor internship. Pete launched the first novice to instructor course in Thailand at a large dive shop where he then worked. This same internship concept has been adopted & changed by huge numbers of dive shops worldwide.
One important factor of our internship is that we prepare you to be a professional in the dive industry, we show you exactly how it works and the costs therein. At Real Divers, you get taught by the bosses who won’t hold back vital information that will help you in this wonderful dive industry!
Many dive shop instructors won’t teach you this information because they just see it as a course and in truth don’t want to show you how to take their job or just don’t know the information themselves because “nobody showed them”.
We see it as preparing you properly for your new chosen way of life.
We are confident that Real Divers instructor internship will be educational, life-changing, fun and you will meet many good friends on the way. We also promise you that we offer the best value for money for those divers that want to be employable Instructors, work in the Dive Industry and we usually take the best internships to work with us at Real Divers.
We will only take the internship payments package by package unless you want to take the course by course system, unlike other dive centers we will not just set you up with a basic set of new scuba diving gear on arrival which later you will find inadequate for an Instructor.
We will allow you to try different types of equipment as you go through your courses before you decide what you dive best with and then arrange it as part of the internship.
So basically this is a completely customizable internship that allows you to go into your spending with your eyes wide open as to what you are getting.
If you are interested in doing a Dive internship to PADI Divemaster or PADI Diving Instructor? Then contact us here at Real Divers today by emailing us on email@example.com If you would like to chat about it then Skype us or call to +66 (0) 38-232-476 and we will be delighted to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to seeing you here in Thailand to complete your life changing scuba diving internship in Paradise City.
Real Divers Pattaya scuba diving internship packages
Package #1 includes:
- PADI Open water course. Course includes PADI materials, certification, rental equipment and logbook.
- PADI Advanced course. Course includes PADI materials, certification, rental equipment.
- Emergency first response. Course includes EFR materials, certification
- PADI Rescue course. Course includes PADI materials, certification and rental equipment.
- By the end of the package, you will have logged 40 dives. Training dives plus fun dives.
- The full cost of package 87,400B Thai Baht – Package Discount 21,600 Thai Baht.
Package#1 discounted price 65,800 Thai Baht
Package #2 includes:
- PADI Divemaster course.
- PADI Divemaster materials, Instructor manual and Certification
- Instruction plus 40 logged training dives.
- The full cost of package 73,000 Thai Baht, Package discount 10,000 Thai Baht.
Package#2 discounted price 63,000 Thai Baht.
Package #3 includes:
- Instructor preparation course, Knowledge-Pool-Ocean.
- PADI Assistant Instructor course.
- PADI Instructor materials, Manuals, course slates, Dvd’s.
- Assistant Instructor Certification.
- 10 logged training dives.
- Full cost of package 72,000 Thai Baht, Package Discount 12,000 Thai Baht.
Package#3 discounted price 60,000 Thai Baht.
Package #4 includes:
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor course.
- Emergency first response Instructor course.
- Efr Instructor materials and certification
- Plus 10 training dives.
- Full cost of package 54,500 Thai Baht.
Package#4 discounted price 52,000 Thai Baht.
The PADI Instructor examination is a two and a half day exam run by an independent PADI Examiner. Cost 890 Aus$ and an additional IDC fee of 257 Aus$, the cost of the exam and IDC fee will differ depending on the Aus$. Fees can change.
Total Package Prices
- Full 4 discounted package cost: 245,800 Thai Baht. All mandatory courses and PADI materials to be a PADI Instructor included in price. Excluding PADI exams and dive equipment.
- US$7,715 based on the $ at 32 Baht.
- 5,535 Pounds Sterling based on the pound at 44 Baht.
On our dive professional packages 2,3,4 you will be expected to have your own full set of dive equipment, we give our candidates a 15% discount on full scuba equipment.
We also can help you get accommodation starting from 5,000B per month.
To BOOK YOUR COURSE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
REAL DIVERS IDC DATES PLUS PADI EXAMS 2019
|14 – 15 Jan||16 – 17 Jan||19 – 29 Jan||30 – 31 Jan|
|26 – 27 Feb||28 Feb – 1 Mar||3 – 13 Mar||14 – 15 Mar|
|30 Apr – 1 May||2 – 3 May||5 – 15 May||16 – 17 May|
|25 – 26 Jun||27 – 28 Jun||30 Jun – 10 Jul||11 – 12 Jul|
|27 – 28 Aug||29 – 30 Aug||1 – 11 Sep||12 – 13 Sep|
|29 – 30 Oct||31 Oct – 1 Nov||3 – 13 Nov||14 – 15 Nov|
Pattaya Scuba Diving Internship Quick Checklist
- What will the overall price be
- When do you have to pay?
- What courses do you need?
- What courses are included?
- Are PADI materials included?
- Are PADI fees included?
- What Equipment is Included?
- Is Accommodation offered?
- When can you start?
Don’t pay more than you have to. Get what you need and sign up for the path to living the dream. Contact Real Divers about your scuba diving internship today.