PADI Scuba Diving Courses Scuba diving Pattaya Thailand
Learn to scuba dive and continue your education on a PADI course
What makes our courses different from other Pattaya dive centers? Real Divers are a British family run PADI 5 STAR IDC Dive Center which means we can teach beginner divers all the way to Instructor ratings. We are also the only dive center in Pattaya that run their trips from our 12-meter speedboats, which means no early starts and no late finishes as we start our courses at 9.30 am and finish at 2.30 pm. (with about an hour on each of the course dives).
We’ve never had to use it before because we have a 100% safety record but you are also insured by the TAT guidelines on your dive trips as we are an Authentic TAT registered company (Tourism Authority of Thailand).
Also, every student on our Open water course gets a rental dive computer which enhances safety and is a timing device is a mandatory piece of equipment for every student not just their Instructor. You will learn more about dive computers and timing devices on the course and why each diver must have one on the dive as a diver without a dive computer or timing device could find themselves in trouble very easily, safe drivers are happy divers.
We know that customers differ to what they need for a dive trip package or PADI dive course package we have made two different price packages for your dive trips/courses: “Basic package and All-inclusive” we can also still be flexible to adjust the price or package to suit your needs.
1) Basic package dive course includes Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials/certification, rental equipment, underwater photos and lunch/snacks/drinks.
2) All-inclusive Dive course includes Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials, rental equipment, underwater photos, lunch/snacks/drinks, hotel pick up/drop off and Real Divers tee-shirt.
The basic price in Red
All-Inclusive price in Blue
Non-certification course – No swimming skills required.
- Basic package PADI Discover Scuba Diving – (first-time divers) 3,300B (1 day)
- All-inclusive PADI Discover Scuba Diving – (first-time divers) 3,800B (1 day)
PADI Certification courses
- Basic package: PADI Open Water Diver 14,000B with PADI e-manual
- All-inclusive: PADI Open Water Diver 14,500B with PADI e-manual
- Basic package: PADI Open Water with PADI eLearning completed 10,500B – PADI eLearning 210 Aussie dollars about 4,300B (direct payment to PADI)
- All-inclusive: PADI Open Water with PADI eLearning completed 11,000B – PADI eLearning 210 Aussie dollars about 4,300B (Direct payment to PADI)
- Basic package: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver 12,000B (2 days)
- All-inclusive: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver 12,500B (2 days)
- Basic package: EFR Primary & Secondary care with AED 5,000B (1 day)
- All-inclusive: EFR Primary & Secondary care with AED 5,500B (1 day)
Specialty Course Prices (THB)
- *Deep Diver* 11,000B (2 days)
- *Digital Underwater Photography* 8,500B (1 day)
- *Diver Propulsion Vehicle* 11,500B (1 day)
- *Drift Diver* 8,500B (1 day)
- *Enriched Air Diver(inc 2 Dives)* 11,500B Includes dives. Without dives 7,000B
- *Equipment Specialist 7,500B (1 day)
- *Full Face mask 11,000B (2 days)
- *Multilevel Diver* 8,500B (1 day)
- *Night Diver* 11,500B (2 nights)
- *Peak Performance Buoyancy* 8,500B (1 day)
- *Search & Recovery* 11,000B (2 days)
- *Sidemount Diver* 12,500B (2 days)
- *Underwater Navigator* 8,500B (1 day)
- *Wreck Diver* 11,000B (2 days)
*=all prices include Dive trips, Rental dive equipment, PADI Manuals, Materials, Certification Fees, Lunch/Snacks/drinks, Real Divers tee-shirt and Pick up and return to your Hotel in the local areas (No hidden costs)