PADI Adventure Diver Pattaya, Thailand
Wreck diving, Night diving, Dive propulsion vehicles, Navigation diving, just some of the dives that may interest you on this course.
Are you looking to move to more advanced levels of diving but are pushed for time and want to go slowly? The PADI Adventure Diver course can be completed in just one day and is really a halfway point to the advanced course meaning you have 2 more adventure dives to become an advanced diver.
The course is split up between knowledge development and open water dives. The good news is that there is no classroom time on this course, you just need to read your manual and answer the 10-15 question knowledge reviews. You can pick the PADI adventure dives that you would like to do from the list below.
(Adventure Dives Below for 10 years and older)
- AWARE Fish ID
- Boat Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
(Adventure Dives Below Restricted to those 15 years and older)
- Deep Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (Scooter) Diver
- Drift Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Full face mask diver
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Side mount diver
- Underwater Videography Diver
- Wreck Diver
The knowledge development section of the PADI Adventure Diver program just requires you to read the relevant chapters (the Adventure Dives you have chosen) of the PADI Adventures in Diving e-manual and complete the knowledge reviews at the end of the chapters.
Your PADI Instructor will then run through the knowledge reviews with you and go over anything you have got wrong or not understood.
On each dive there will be some skills to do followed by practice and normal dive activities, again depending on the Adventure dives that you are doing.
It is then back onto the boat where your instructor will debrief you and you will log your Adventure dive. After three adventure dives have been completed you are a PADI Adventure diver and don’t forget that you can do two more dive and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
Because we know that customers differ from what they need for the PADI dive course package we have made two different price packages for your dive trips/courses: “Basic package and All-inclusive” we can also still be flexible to adjust the price or package to suit your needs.
1) Basic package dive course includes Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials/certification, rental dive equipment, rental dive computer, underwater photos, and lunch/snacks/drinks and TAT Insurance.
- Basic package: PADI Adventure Diver 10,000B
2) All-inclusive Dive course includes: Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials, certification, rental dive equipment, rental dive computer, underwater photos, lunch/snacks/drinks, hotel pick up/drop off, Real Divers tee-shirt and TAT Insurance.
- All-inclusive: PADI Adventure Diver 10,500B
If you would like to add or take away from any package let us know and we will adjust the price accordingly
To BOOK YOUR COURSE EMAIL email@example.com
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability on the day you would like to start your course. Then please pay 1,000 Baht deposit per person to ensure your spot, the balance can be paid on the morning of the course date. Cancellation policy; 100% deposit refund if the day is red-flagged by the coast guard because of sea conditions, this doesn’t happen too many times in a year.
Directions to the dive center in Thai show a taxi driver. ซอยโรงแรมเวลคัม2 จอมเทียน ถนน เลียบชายหาดจอมเทียน ระหว่างซอย 11-12
Contact details for google map if you would like to come to the dive center.
Do you want to do more that one course? Perhaps make your way up the PADI diver ladder to professional levels. Then check out the Real Divers Internship offers, which can save you a lot of money.
Included in Trip Price
- PADI Adventure Diver Certification
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
- 3 Open Water Dives
- Diving Equipment Rental
- Real Divers tee-shirt
- Underwater photos
- Hotel Pickup and return to your hotel