PADI Scuba Diver
Learn To Scuba Dive Today
This PADI course is a fun and easy way to get a scuba diving certification while on your holidays, the course only takes a couple of half days to complete.
The course starts at the swimming pool where your Instructor will brief and demonstrate to you how to breathe underwater as well as teaching you the skills you need to know to become a scuba diver.
The next day is the real fun part of the course, we will go to the Pattaya coral islands in our 12-meter speedboat “Reef Seeker” and you will get to dive 2 coral reefs with your Dive Instructor and Divemasters.
On the dives you will see colorful corals and marine life, fish life such as angelfish, butterflyfish, pufferfish, rays and you also have a great chance of seeing large hawkbill turtles which Pattaya is famous for in diving.
Here are the daily course schedules
- Day 1 Pool 10 am to 2 pm, knowledge, and fun skill session.
- Day 2 Ocean 10 am to 2 pm, 2 scuba dives on a coral reef.
Once the course has been completed you will be able to go on holiday show your certification and go diving with a professional, the PADI scuba diving certification is also a prerequisite for the next certification the Open water diver
Two coral reef dives on the course
Because we know that customers differ to what they need for a dive trip package or PADI dive course package we have made two different price packages for your dive trips/courses: “Basic package and All-inclusive” we can also still be flexible to adjust the price or package to suit your needs.
1) Basic package dive course includes Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials/certification, rental equipment, underwater photos and lunch/snacks/drinks.
- Basic package PADI Scuba Diver 11,400B (2 days)
2) All-inclusive Dive course includes Boat trips, Pro Instruction, course dives, course materials, rental equipment, underwater photos, lunch/snacks/drinks, hotel pick up/drop off and Real Divers tee-shirt.
- All-inclusive PADI Scuba Diver 12,000B (2 days)
If you would like to add or take away from any package let us know and we will adjust the price accordingly
- To BOOK YOUR COURSE EMAIL email@example.com
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability on the day you would like to start your course. We can send you a PayPal deposit request or you can pay on this link.
Cancellation policy; 100% deposit refund if the day is red-flagged by the coast guard because of sea conditions, this doesn’t happen too many times in a year.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are doing 2 dives in a day you will need 18 hours after your last dive before flying for safety reasons and 12 hours after 1 dive. If in doubt e-mail us.
Contact details for google map if you would like to come to the dive center.
Directions to the dive center in Thai show a taxi driver. ซอยโรงแรมเวลคัม2 จอมเทียน ถนน เลียบชายหาดจอมเทียน ระหว่างซอย 11-1
- Duration – 2 half days
- Prerequisite – Beginner
- Minimum Age – 10 years old
- PADI e-Learning – Available
- Next Diver Level – PADI Open Water
- New PADI Open Water Diver Manual with dive tables
- Certification Card
- Pool dive
- 2 Open Water Dives (ocean)
- Diver’s Logbook
- Underwater photos of you diving
- Diving Equipment Rental
- Lunch/snacks/soft drinks
- Hotel Pickup and return