Wreck & coral diving
Real Divers run diving Pattaya speedboat trips from our 12-metre twin-engine speedboat to take our customers to the Pattaya near and far islands.
The speedboat trips are great for beginner divers, student divers and certified divers who want to dive the wrecks and coral sites.
On the 16th November we are going to the Pattaya islands and are doing a dusk dive plus a night dive 5pm to 9pm.
You don’t need any night diving experience to go on this trip. All you need to be is an open water diver or higher rating. We will be doing a dusk dive so if anyone hasn’t done a night dive before they can get used to the light dimming while they are on the dive. After some refresheshments we will be going on the night dive where you can see octopus, cuttlefish, squid and turtles. If you are interested email us for more info email@example.com
You do need to be an advanced diver to dive the shipwrecks as they are all deep dives. HTMS Khram, HTMS Kood and the HTMS Metaphon are all ex-US Navy vessels that were scuttled at the depths of 22m to 30m.
Our speedboat Trips are for those people that maybe don’t want to wake up early or get back late. We meet at the dive center at 9am and our speedboat leaves from Jomtien Beach at 9.30am. We are back from the trips between 2 to 2.30 pm depending on which dive sites we go to on the day. Our 12-metre speedboat takes 12 minutes to the Pattaya near islands and 25 minutes to the far islands instead of the 1 hour to 2 hours it takes on the large chartered dive boats in Pattaya.
Diving Pattaya Speedboat Trips
You can also join us on a scuba tune-up dive if you have been out of diving for a while. Where our Divemaster can go over any skills you want to practice and then guide you on two coral reef dives.
Not into scuba diving! Why not try Snorkeling on the reefs or walk on beaches, relax drink a cold beer and get a sun-tan.
WRECK AND CORAL DIVES
- Professional Supervision
- Scuba dive rental equipment (if needed)
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch and cold drinks
- Hotel pick-up 9.30 am and return at 3 pm
- Real divers tee shirt
We can also run private trips, where you customize the trip, activities, times, lunch, drinks etc, with help from us.
To book your Private Pattaya island speedboat trips get in contact with us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what day you would like to go & how many people. Plus time schedule, activities, food, Hotel and we will customize the Island trip around your ideas.
We know that customers differ to what they need for a dive trip package or PADI dive course package we have made two different price packages for your dive trips/courses. We can also be flexible to adjust the price or package to suit your needs.
1) Basic package Dive/snorkel trip includes: Pro dive leader, 2 0r 3 dives, tanks & weights, rental equipment and lunch/snacks/drinks.
- Snorkeler (including Equipment) 1,700B
- Pattaya islands Basic package: 2 Dives – Coral or Wreck (including rental equipment) 2,800B
- Pattaya islands Basic package: 2 Dives – Coral or Wreck (own full set dive equipment) 2,500B
- Pattaya islands Basic package: 3 dives – 1 wreck, 2 coral dives (including rental equipment) 3,400B
- Pattaya islands Basic package: 3 dives – 1 wreck, 2 coral dives (own full set of equipment) 3,100B
2) All-Inclusive Dive/snorkel trip includes: Pro dive leader, 2 0r 3 dives, tanks & weights, rental equipment, lunch/snacks/drinks, hotel pick up/drop off and Real Divers tee-shirt.
- Snorkeler (including Equipment) 2,000B
- Pattaya islands All inclusive: 2 Dives – Coral or Wreck (including rental equipment) 3,200B
- Pattaya islands All inclusive: 2 Dives – Coral or Wreck (own full set of dive equipment) 2,800B
- Pattaya islands All inclusive: 3 dives – 1 wreck, 2 coral dives (including rental equipment) 3,700B
- Pattaya islands All inclusive: 3 dives – 1 wreck, 2 coral dives (own full set of dive equipment) 3,400B
Special offer: If you sign up for 3 days diving you get your fourth day free.
Real Divers Deposit
The deposit is 1,000 Baht per person for the booking to ensure your spot, the balance can be paid on the morning of the trip date. Our cancellation policy is 100% deposit refund If the day is red-flagged by the coast guard because of sea conditions! This doesn’t happen too many times in a year, if any.
Directions to the dive center in Thai show a taxi driver. ซอยโรงแรมเวลคัม2 จอมเทียน ถนน เลียบชายหาดจอมเทียน ระหว่างซอย 11-12
Contact details for google map if you would like to come to the dive center.
IMPORTANT note: If you are doing 2 or 3 dives a day you will need 18 hours after your last dive before flying for safety reasons and 12 hours after 1 dive. If in doubt e-mail us.