You can spend the day snorkelling and exploring the shallow coral reefs which have tropical fish/marine-life and corals to see.
There are no big sharks in Pattaya which for some is a good thing, you actually have a lot more chance of seeing marine-life such as turtles, butterfly fish and tropical coral fish while you are snorkelling at the Pattaya islands.
No more early mornings as we start these trips with a 9.30am pick up from your hotel and return at 3pm-ish.
We have a 12-metre twin-engine speedboat to take us to the near or far islands coral reefs so we don’t have the 2-hour boat travel such as the larger boats.
A Divemaster will supervise your activities and issue you with mask, snorkel, fins and safety vest and brief you on the best places to go, what to see and what to watch out for.
Pattaya snorkelling trips
It takes us only 15 minutes to the near islands and 30 minutes to the far islands in our 12-metre twin-engine speedboat.
Most of the islands have some really nice beaches where you can sit and relax between your snorkelling/scuba diving and catch up on your sun-tan or you can sit on the boat. We make sure we get the boat nice and close to the beach/snorkelling sites so there are no long surface swims like on the larger boats.
We have a good 2 hours snorkelling in the morning. Afterwards in the after
noon we move the boat to a different coral site and the Divemaster will give you all the information you need to know on the new site.
If you would like to try scuba diving for the first time? you can also do this on this trip.
Try scuba diving in the morning and snorkelling in the afternoon, makes a great day out on the islands.
Pattaya Snorkelling Trips Prices
- Snorkelling no guide 2,000 Thai Baht per person
- Snorkelling with Professional guide 2,500 Thai Baht per person
- Discover scuba diving plus snorkelling 3,500 Thai Baht per person
Pattaya Snorkelling Trips Schedule
- 9am-ish – Hotel pick up
- 9.45am-10am – depart from Jomtien Beach.
- 10.15am – snorkelling
- 12.15am – snacks and drinks
- 12.30am – snorkelling
- 2 pm – head back to Pattaya
- 2.30pm – hot lunch at the dive centre
- 3pm – taxi back to your hotel
- Duration – 1 Day
- Minimum Age – None- snorkelling
- Scuba Diving – 10 years old
Included in Trip Price
- Professional supervision
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins and safety vest.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks.
- Hotel Pickup and return