Promotion: Anyone who pays in full for a dive trip will receive a Real Divers Tee-shirt in the package
Samae San island scuba diving trips start at 8.30 am at the Real Divers dive center. Samae san is a small fishing village which is off the tourist track, 40-minute scenic drive south of Pattaya, on the way back we can stop off and get a few snapshots of the Buddha Rock for your photo album.
Once we are at Samae San pier we have a 25 min boat ride to Islands. The boat is a small traditional Thai boat so we only take a maximum of 7 divers with us.
Because Samae San is off the tourist track you don’t see tourist boats, speedboats or banana boats. We might see a couple of fishing boats or another dive boat but basically, we can dive any of the 7 islands we wish to choose from if conditions warrant it. Samae San also has a WW2 shipwreck named the Hardeep which is great for Advanced courses and the PADI Wreck diver specialty.
The Hardeep shipwreck is 60 meters long and she is laying on her side, the depth starts at 15 meters and the bottom is at 28 meters, because she’s been down there since WW2 there’s coral growth and sea fans all over her and the marine life is abundant with large Rays,
Barracuda, Nudibranches and Turtles.
The other Samae San dive sites worth diving is Koh Chuang, Sharkfin Rock, Koh Chan, Koh Rong Nang, and Hin Chalam. All these dive sites have a mass of corals and tropical marine life, Turtles, Rays, Puffers, small Sharks and Angelfish are seen on virtually every dive, on rare occasions Dolphins and Whale sharks have been seen. The depths on the coral sites vary from 5 meters to 40 meters depending on what site you’re on.
The way the day usually goes on the Samae San island scuba diving trips is we make the wreck dive first and then we have 2 coral dives with lunch in between.
We are normally back at the dive center by 4 pm where we can fill in the logbooks and have a cold beverage and a chat about the things we saw and issue you your Real Divers tee-shirt
Samae san island scuba diving trips
Because we know that customers differ to what they need for a dive trip package or PADI dive course package we have made two different price packages for your dive trips/courses: “Basic package and All-inclusive” we can also still be flexible to adjust the price or package to suit your needs.
1) Basic package Dive/snorkel trip includes Pro dive leader, 2 or 3 dives, tanks & weights, rental equipment, and lunch/snacks/drinks.
- Samae San islands Basic package: 2 Dives – Coral (including rental equipment) 2,800B
- Samae San islands Basic package: 2 Dives – Coral (own full set of dive equipment) 2,500B
- Samae San islands Basic package: 3 Dives – 2 Coral or 1 Wreck (including rental equipment) 3,400B
- Samae San islands Basic package: 3 Dives – 2 Coral or 1 Wreck (own full set of dive equipment) 3,100B
2) All-Inclusive Dive/snorkel trip includes: Pro dive leader, 2 or 3 dives, tanks & weights, rental equipment, lunch/snacks/drinks, hotel pick up/drop off and a Real Divers tee-shirt.
- Samae San islands All inclusive: 2 Dives – Coral (including rental equipment) 3,300B
- Samae San islands All inclusive: 2 Dives – Coral (own full set of dive equipment) 3,000B
- Samae San islands All inclusive: 3 Dives – 2 Coral or 1 Wreck (including rental equipment) 3,700B
- Samae San islands All inclusive: 3 Dives – 2 Coral or 1 Wreck (own full set of dive equipment) 3,400B
If you would like to add or take away from any package let us know and we will adjust the price accordingly
Special offer: If you sign up for 3 days diving you get your fourth day free.
Included in the Samae San island scuba diving trips
- Boat Trip 2 to 3 Dives
- Professional supervision/dive leaders
- Rental Equipment (if needed)
- Lunch/fruit and cold drinks
- Taxi to Samae san islands
- Pick up and return to your hotel in local Jomtien/Pattaya areas
- Real Divers Tee-shirt
To Book a trip we will need a 1,000B deposit to guarantee your spot. As we only take 7 divers on this trip, email us before making the booking to avoid disappointment.